Investec, the London and South Africa-based investment bank and asset manager, said the dicing and slicing of financing deals for clients — considered as one of the causes of the credit crunch — is driving its capital markets business, which continues to struggle amid a slow deal flow.
Archive for the ‘’ Category
March 17th, 2011 No comments
- Port Washington Homes: Name in Luxury, Status, and Comfort!
- Samsung launches Galaxy Player devices: Is there a market here?
- China imposes windfall tax on oil
- KSFY Action News: Breaking News, Weather and Community |Tracy Turbak named new City Finance Director in Sioux Falls
- Notes: Flight to hard assets, Felix Zulauf interview, and BP spill
MOST READED POSTS
- Seth Klarman: Margin of Safety (pdf) - 1,620 views
- Global Cosmetics Industry Trend Report unveiled by RNCOS - 365 views
- Barron’s Roundtable 2010: quick thoughts - 360 views
- Interview: Russell Napier on global debt crisis - 342 views
- Barron’s interview with Stephanie Pomboy - 329 views
- margin of safety pdf
- seth klarman margin of safety pdf
- stephanie pompoy
- klarman margin of safety pdf
- margin of safety seth klarman pdf